What did we do in June
Well, this year has just flown bye! This is just a very quick email with some quick updates and to give you an idea on what has been taught at the line dance classes in Chester and North Wales.
Latest dances taught
- Make it – Rob Fowler (Intermediate)
- Bottom of the Bottle – Gary O’Reilly (Improver)
- Cut me Loose – Fred Whitehouse (Intermediate)
- Through your eyes – Maggie Gallagher (Improver)
- We’re good to go – Rob Fowler (Beginner)
- Poco Loco – Peter & Alison Metelnick (Intermediate)
- Reunited – Niels Poulsen (Improver)
- Cumbria Reggeton – Ira Weisburd (Beginner)
- Sultry – Rob Fowler (Intermediate) **Classic teach **
Those line dancers who come to Daniels line dance classes please note your loyalty card runs out in July, so make sure you fill your card to get your FREE class entry.
The new loyalty card will be available at end of July, and will be valid throughout the months of August, September, October and November.