Terms & Conditions for Dance Classes
We all want to dance in a safe environment, to do this we need to set guidelines so we all can dance safely. please see the below guidelines and rules when you visit a Dance Fever school of dance.
Do the following…
- Do dance in lines so everyone can fit on floor
- Do listen to the DJ, Instructor and Artist
- Do tuck your belongings under your table to avoid anyone tripping
- Do leave the dance floor when the music ends, unless you are staying up for the next dance
- Do be friendly, kind, and helpful to others
Don’t do the following
- Don’t walk across the dance floor when the music is playing to reach the other side ALWAYS walk around
- Don’t bend down in the middle of the floor to tie the laces this is a hazard to the other dancers moving around you.
- Don’t carry drinks or food across the dance floor at ANY time whether there are people dancing or not.
- Don’t talk loud whilst your instructor is teaching this is off putting for both instructor and those who are on the dance floor learning the dance.
- Don’t promote other dance schools doing this will result in an immediate ban
- Don’t come to class if you feel unwell, especially if you think you may have COVID symtoms